Streamliner Solutions Group provides full on-site & off-site computer repair and maintenance service coverage to the Central Ohio area and beyond. If you are residential, business, educational or a government institution, we have many repair and maintenance contract options to provide full service coverage to your residential and business locations.
We offer a convenient and affordable pick-up repair service, available to both commercial and residential clients. If you have a busy schedule, we can come to your location, pick-up your computer, laptop or printer and drop it off to you when finished. Our pick-up service operates from 10 am to 4 pm daily, and is centrally located to Columbus up to 10 miles outside of the outer belt (I-270).
Our pick-up services cover computers, laptops, and servers including troubleshooting, repairs and upgrades at very competitive rates. We typically provide a diagnosis and estimate within 3 business days of receiving your work order, as well as expedited service for urgent repairs including:
- PC, Computer Repair
- Laptop, Notebook Repair
- Repair and Upgrades
- On-Site Services
- Pick-Up Services
We specialize in laptop and notebook repairs and upgrades. For clients who live too far away to utilize our pick-up service, we also offer a nationwide mail-in laptop repair service. We cover virtually all laptops for out-of-warranty repairs. Please contact us about our affordable laptop repair services and we will respond to your inquiry within one business day.
Here is a partial list of the laptop repair and upgrade services offered by Streamliner Solutions Group:
- AC adaptor jack replacement & repair (reciprocal jack on motherboard)
- Laptop LCD screen replacement
- Laptop, notebook inverter repair & replacement
- Laptop keyboard replacement
- LCD flex cable and LCD ribbon cable replacement
- Floppy drive, CD ROM, CD-RW and DVD replacement
- Operating system and OS installation
- Software installation
- New and used laptop parts
- Laptop and notebook upgrade
- Hard Drive and memory upgrade
- Hard disk back up
- Hard disk data recovery
- Motherboard repair and replacement
- Laptop tune up
- Laptop hinge and face plate replacement
Streamliner provides comprehensive on-site & off-site repair and maintenance and pick-up services for computer, workstation and server repairs and maintenance. In addition to hardware replacement and upgrades, we specialize in software troubleshooting, including analysis and removal of viruses, adware and spyware. We also provide hard drive recovery services.
Please contact us about our affordable computer, workstation and server repair and upgrade services and we will respond to your inquiry within one business day.
Here is a partial list of the computer repair and upgrade services offered by Streamliner Solutions Group:
- Spyware and Adware removal
- Virus removal
- Operating system and software troubleshooting, installation and upgrades
- Motherboard and CPU repair, replacement and upgrades
- Hard drive replacement, data recovery and upgrades
- Video card replacement and upgrades
- Memory / DDR, RAM replacement and upgrades
- DVD, CD ROM and CD-RW installation, replacement and upgrades
- Many additional repair and upgrade services
Knowing that a dependable expert you can trust is just a phone call or a click away is the greatest service we offer to our clients. Streamliner can support all your computer repair and IT-related needs, even contact with outside vendors, giving business-owners a single point of contact to resolve any problem, no matter what needs attention. We offer computer and networking services to residential and business customers. Service includes help with setup, troubleshooting, maintenance, training, computer repair, and general help across a wide variety of systems. Repair services can be performed onsite, in home or at your business location. True technology enthusiasts, our technicians are industry experts and take great pride in their work.
Did you forget your user name and password? Streamliner can reset or remove the current user name and /or password on most Windows, Mac and Linux operating system. You do not have to reformat your computer and lose your programs, documents, data and photographs.